READ AND HEED!

READ AND HEED!
THEN, GET NAKED AND PROCEED!

Followers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome 2013!


This one promises to be an interesting year. First, the very fact that it is two-thousand thirteen has quite a number of folks on edge. The old superstition surrounding that number surfaces yet again. It may signal a massive global economic meltdown that will dwarf the impact of the Great Depression. However, I have a feeling that would have happened due to the excesses of corrupt capitalism than the number of the year of this century. Yes, sometimes bad things occur on the 13th. But, bad things also happen on the 20th, the 23rd and the 30th.

This should be an interesting winter. Last year's winter was so mild and pleasant, hardly like the season at all . I doubt that will repeat itself this year. Still, as much as I detest the cold, the ice and the snow, I am curious to see what the weather will be in January and February. Besides, I did miss enjoying being s'naked last year (for all of about 5 minutes).

Last year wasn't bad. As a matter of fact, as far a years go, I thought it was a good one. Yes, it brought its' share of personal tragedies. Those were a few rough spots that happen every year to all of us. However, that which doesn't kill us only serves to make us stronger. Yes, there were those moments of frustration, anger and anxiety. Once again, we all have those.

Overall, 2012 was a good year! Not perfect but DEAFinitely not the worst. Regardless, I always welcome the new year and all that it brings. Bidding farewell to the old isn't difficult: there's always the memories that can't be erased.

This new year is guaranteed to bring many surprises, both good and maybe not-so-good. That's understood by all. Probably, the unknown is what fuels our anticipation and excitement. The hope and wish for a year that surpasses the one that just ended. I'm an optimist so that's the view of the upcoming twelve months that I hold. Another year, better and brighter.

That's my 2013 wish for all who visit here: all the best! A year full of happiness and success. A year loaded with many naked moments of fun and frolics free from the burdens of cumbersome and restrictive garments. A year of both peace and prosperity for each of you and all those whom you love!

Peace! Get naked. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Stan said...

What a great and optimistic post and outlook. Last year brought many changes to me, some good, some not so. I'm hoping for another mild snow less winter myself. The cold doesn't bother me as much as the cloudy sunless days. I can't bare not seeing the sun for more than two days it seems. Thanks for this post Roger and putting it all into perspective and hope for the New Year.
All the Best for 2013!
Hugs,
Stan

♫Musique♫ said...

2012 was a great year. I dare not complain. I'm happy to be alive and that I'm still able to blog!!!!

Trickle Down BS said...

Thanks for all you do and for this post.
The way I figured it, 2012 was the bottom of the barrel, the lowest we could have gone as a nation and as human beings. I was distraught over the direction our country has been going and then the November elections happened and my hope was renewed.
Stay naked and only under the dangers of hypothermia should you put on any garment of clothing.
Que viva el nudismo!
Saludos,
raulito

LORDPATRICK said...

Well, 2012 was not the best year, but certainly not the worst. There were a few set backs health wise, but I got through those! 2013 - not afraid of 13 at all. Thank you dear friend for your wonderful posts. Love all the chocolate as you know. Keep up the good work. Have a wonderful nude 2013. What is the difference between "nude" and "naked"? Hugs, Patrick

Anonymous said...

I like your foods for thoughts....

Xersex said...

it could be the year of love!

http://anthroposis.blogspot.it/2013/01/2013-lannee-de-lamour-year-of-love.html

Anonymous said...

Your data about Vancouver BC Canada is right on.....I was there in person... A few years ago..... Wish you the best.... Catch you later..........